Send some love with a luxury personalised gift box. Perfect pick me up for loved ones you are missing or for a special occasion that you would normally be celebrating together. Better yet, why not just treat yourself?
**please note that until 1st February 2021 our cosy night in gift boxes with be WHITE GIFT BOXES (as shown in image 2) as opposed to our usual black gift boxes.
Customise your box from a selection of uniquely sourced products that we love and hope you do too.
Use the personalised box as a keepsake that would look great in any room as storage or decoration.
Box includes the following:
1x Personalised black box with rose gold text
1x Pair of MAiK lifestyle luxury socks
1x Coco 80g Chocolate bar
1x Personalised cracker containing a Lucky Cloud Lip Balm
1x Good & Proper tea bags - box of 15 (these have replaced the Supertea shown in photos)
Cosy Night In
PAIR OF MAIK LUXURY SOCKS
Choose from -
- 1. Colour Block (pink/blue/white)
- 2. Arrow Black/white
- 3. Paint Navy
- 4. Waffle Blue
MAIK's socks are ethical and they’re made in a family-run factory in France that has been producing socks for 3 generations. Thanks to their ‘savoir-faire’ we are able to offer high-quality socks made from yarn spun in Italy and Portugal. The yarn is dyed using only eco-friendly pigments, in short, that means the colours last a long time and makes them soft and comfy.
The finer details:
- Machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron
- 80% cotton, 18% polyamide, 2% elastane
- Designed in Edinburgh, Made in France
- Ladies: UK 3.5-7 / EUR 36-40
1x COCO CHOCOLATIER 80G BAR
Choose from five flavours:-
- 1.Isle of Skye Sea Salt / Dark. Luxurious dark chocolate with a pinch of pristine sea salt made on the Isle of Skye. Sweet and comforting chocolate flavour enhanced by a salty luxury finish. 61% single origin Colombian dark chocolate. 80g - Vegan - Gluten-Free. Chocolate origin: Colombia. Artwork: Neasden Control Centre - OUT OF STOCK
- 2. Orange / Milk - A Sweet orange oil from Italy combined with cocoa from Colombia. The old and the new worlds collide to create an all-time classic flavour combination. Single-origin 40% Colombian milk chocolate. 80g - Vegetarian - Gluten Free. Chocolate origin: Colombia. Artwork: Palefroi
- 3. Salted Caramel - Milk - A modern classic and the ultimate indulgence. We use flakes of Sea Salt gathered in pure waters around the Isle of Skye to give the sweetness something to stand against and flourish. 80g - Vegetarian - Gluten Free. Chocolate origin: Colombia. Artwork: Palefroi
- 4. Rhubarb & Ginger - Milk - An old-school flavour pairing that delivers fruity sweetness with a warming spice finish. 40% single origin milk chocolate. 80g - Vegetarian - Gluten Free Chocolate origin: Colombia. Artwork: Mari Campistron
5. Passion Fruit - Dark - Exotic passion fruit flavours. A true original. Single-origin Colombian 61% dark chocolate. 80g - Vegetarian - Gluten Free - Chocolate origin: Colombia
Artwork: Rachael Hood
LUCKY CLOUD LIP BALM 10ML
Choose from: -
- 1.Blooming Marvellous Green Tea. In collaboration with Eteaket - Leaf Tea Experts. With notes of sweet vanilla, delicate rose, fresh lemon and tangy strawberry this vegan-friendly lip butter will not only soften, protect and heal your lips - it also smells good enough to eat and well... blooming marvellous!
INGREDIENTS: Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) seed oil, Carthamus tinctorius (thistle) seed oil, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Cocos nucifera (coconut) seed butter, Tocopherol (vitamin e oil), Aroma, Citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) leaf oil
- 2. Coconut This coconut variety smells so good, it'll transport you to a tropical destination in an instant!
hydrogenated soybean oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) seed oil, carthamus tinctorius (thistle) seed oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, cocos nucifera (coconut) seed butter, aroma, tocopherol (vitamin e oil)
GOOD & PROPER TEA BAGS (BOX OF 15 BAGS)
- 1. Chamomile (Herbal tea) - Much loved for its calming and sleep-promoting effects, the whole, yellow-gold blossoms are the perfect just-before-bed tea.This caffeine-free, Chamomile tea bags produce a fresh, sweet cup with hints of apple and honey.Origin - Good & Proper's Chamomile is grown and harvested on the plains of Slavonia, Eastern Croatia.Ingredients: Orange peels, liquorice, cinnamon, peppermint, lemongrass, ginger, chamomile, thyme, basil, black pepper.
- 2. Brockley Breakfast Tea- These award-winning Brockley Breakfast tea bags are our twist on an English Breakfast blend, named after our South London home. This whole leaf black tea brews a wonderfully balanced, all round breakfast tea, served best with a dash of milk.
- 3. Peppermint Tea - This caffeine-free, Peppermint tea bags produce a deliciously fresh, peppery cup with a cool, minty finish. Well-known for aiding digestion, this is the perfect cup for after a meal.
- 4. Earl Grey - Earl Grey (Black) - Earl Grey tea bags that strike the perfect balance between body and aroma, making it a deliciously fragrant cup for any time of day. Delicious with or without milk, or even with a slice of lemon.
Self-heating eye mask allows you to close your eyes and drift into a deep, restful sleep in the sky. The mask stays warm for 20 minutes. In that time, our mask will reduce eye puffiness, leaving you feeling refreshed and renewed for your arrival.
- Starts warming within 30 seconds
- Earloops provide a secure fit
- Heat lasts 20 minutes
- Jasmine essence
What’s inside? The mask itself is made from non woven cotton, each heat cell contains iron powder, vermiculite, activated carbon, salt and water, all naturally occurring ingredients. The mask contains jasmine essence for a soothing scent.
How it works? When the pouch is opened, the iron powder inside heat cells reacts with oxygen in the air causing it to heat up gently. The mask reaches a maximum temperature of 100.4 F or 38 C and stays at this temperature for at least 20 minutes
- 1. Jet setter - Jasmine essence
- 2. Sleepover - Rose Scent
- 3. Starry Eyes - unscented
We aim to dispatch order within 3 working days of ordering being placed. If lead times are longer, we will be in touch to let you know. If you require your order by a certain date, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering and we will do our very best to accommodate you.
All orders are sent via 1st class Royal Mail or Parcelforce 48 depending on the size of the parcel.
Due to the personalised nature of our products, we are unable to accept returns.